Open files directly on your PC with the MyStorBox client. Upload or download entire folder structures in record time.
Installation under Windows
- Download MyStorBox Client for Windows via browser
- Install MyStorBox Client from Download folder
- If the following message appears: The computer has been protected by Windows
- Click on More Information
- Click the button: Run anyway
After that, the installation can be performed normally
Installation under Arch-Linux (AntergOS)
Follow the steps below to install the MyStorBox Client on Arch Linux (AntergOS).
- Install the package dpkg from the AUR sources of Arch-Linux.
- Download MyStorBox Client Linux x64 (DEB)
- Give the Debian package of the "MyStorBox-client" root privileges
- Start with dpkg -i paketnam.deb