MyStorBox as network drive (WebDAV)
Connect MyStorBox directly to your computer. Your personal data is always there as if it were a local drive.
Windows 10 Explorer
- Open the Start menu
- Right-click Computer and select Map network drive...
- Choose the drive letter you want to use
- Enter https://webdav.mystorbox.de as folder path
- Enter your MyStorBox username and password in the login popup (may appear several times)
Note: You can also use the following command to map MyStorBox as a network drive:
Open start menu > enter cmd > press ENTER key (black window opens)
Command to connect MyStorBox permament
net use Z: https://webdav.mystorbox.de/ /user:USERNAME PASSWORD /persistent:yes
Command to delete the MyStorBox again
net use Z: /delete
Command to display all drives
Increas the Windows 50MB file limit (for download and copy)
- Press Windows + R, type regedit in the open box, and then click Ok.
- Locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters\ from the drop-down structure in the left pane.
- Double click FileSizeLimitInBytes in the right pane.
- Click the Decimal bubble under the Base section.
- In the Value data box, type 4294967295, and then click Ok.
- Reboot your computer.