What is a Dedicated Server
A Dedicated Server is a server, which is only operated for you in our
data centers in Switzerland. This server is available with all the
power and without virtualization, only for you. You do not share the
server with other customers. Our Ded servers are delivered with the
latest OS versions or with a version according to your choice.
In comparison, a root server is a computer that is installed in a
virtualization environment and as a single virtual server on the
corresponding host. You do not share your Dedicated Root Server with
It is a flat priced offer including the whole Data Center environment
located in Switzerland.
- Two/three totally separated pipes for electricity and data.
- Fail-safe internet connection. Redundancy of each network component.
- Multiply redundant servers for data and computing power.
- Redundant, uninterrupted power supply unit (UPS).
- Power supply by Swiss industry standard. Highest quality class worldwide.
- Automatic climate control. Constant temperature.
- Fully automated activity check.
- Up-to-date data backup: fourfold saved, separated in different fire protection zones.
You have more questions? Don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org