How can I delete data as a power user?
When files or folders are uploaded by a guest user, that user is automatically the owner. By default, you therefore have read-only access to these items. To get full access to these items, please proceed as follows:
- Log in to the web interface
For FTP Pro with www.ftppro.ch
For Fast FTP with www.fastftp.ch
- Under Settings / Main User, select "Set access rights to default".
- Try to delete the data again
You may also have hidden files in the folders and therefore cannot delete them.
- Connect to your online storage with the FTP client
- Select View -> Show hidden files
- Now try to delete the corresponding data in the FTP client
If you still cannot delete the data, please contact our support.