Set up WebDAV for Windows
Connect MyDrive directly to your computer.
- Open your Windows Explorer and click on This PC on the left.
- Go to Map network drive in the top menu bar.
- Choose the drive letter you want to use.
- Enter the following as the folder path
Server location Switzerland: https://mydrive.ch/webdav.php
Server location EU: https://eu.mydrive.ch/webdav.php
- Enter your MyDrive Access data in the login window (may appear several times)
- WebDAV allows only one connection per computer.
- Windows only allows a maximum path length of 256 characters e.g. C:/Folder1/.../Folder12/filename.txt
- Users need full access to folders to upload files.
Note: You can also use the following commands to set up WebDAV.
Open start menu > enter cmd > press ENTER key (black window opens)
Command to connect MyDrive permament
Server location Switzerland: net use Z: https://mydrive.ch/webdav.php /user:USERNAME PASSWORD /persistent:yes
Server location EU: net use Z: https://eu.mydrive.ch/webdav.php /user:USERNAME PASSWORD /persistent:yes
Command to delete the MyDrive drive again
net use Z: /delete
Command to display all drives
Fix WebDAV Windows problems
- Office message on WebDAV access
- Office error due to denied access
- Increase Windows 50MB file limit
Click on this link below:
Confirm all messages.
Restart your computer.