Set up WebDAV for MAC
Connect MyDrive directly to your computer.
Our server address for WebDAV connections:
You can use the Connect to Server command in the Finder to access a WebDAV server from your Mac.
Establishing a WebDAV server connection
- In the Finder on the Mac, choose Go > Connect to Server.
Enter the address of the server in the Server Address field.
The following format applies to the WebDAV server address:
Click on "Connect".
Disconnect from a WebDAV server
- Select the server in the Finder on your Mac.
Click while holding down the "ctrl" key and select "Eject".
If you change your network settings in the "Network" settings while connected to the WebDAV server, you should disconnect the server connection and then reconnect.
- WebDAV allows only one connection per computer.
- MAC only allows a maximum path length of 256 characters e.g. C:/Folder1/.../Folder12/filename.txt
- Users need full access to folders to upload files.